25 Things You’ll Learn The First Time You Get Your Heart Broken
by Kimberly Ang
1. Stop looking for an answer or a reason. You will never get one that will satisfy you.
2. Haagen Daas’ Dulce De Leche ice cream can be your best friend.
3. As for human best friends, they are so important to have. You will quickly find out who your real ones are — let them help you.
4. Emotions are always more powerful at night. Don’t let yours trick you into doing something you’ll regret in the morning.
5. It will be a long time before he is not the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning. Just accept that.
6. The best thing to do when you feel like you want to punch your fist through a window is to get in your car and just drive. Drive and drive and drive.
7. As for driving, any Taylor Swift song is…
View original post 508 more words